Introducing Karoline Brewer, Dallas Metroplex’s Only CPACO
We are thrilled to announce our newest achievement: the Certified Professional Animal Care Operator (CPACO) certification. Karoline Brewer, the founder and manager of PawHootz Pet Resort, has joined an exclusive circle of pet care professionals who have proven their comprehensive knowledge and unwavering commitment to pet safety. Notably, Karoline stands as the sole Certified Professional Animal Care Operator (CPACO) in the Dallas metroplex.
The Road to Certification
The Professional Animal Care Certification Council (PACCC) recently conducted an independent certification examination for pet care providers. The examination’s content was meticulously crafted by a team of industry experts, working in collaboration with the Professional Testing Corporation (PTC), a third-party testing organization that administered and certified the results of the exam. To qualify for the CPACO examination, Karoline had to meet a series of rigorous prerequisites, including:
- Minimum education requirements.
- A minimum of five years of experience, with at least one year in an operator position.
- Active membership in a pet-related association or organization.
- Involvement in ongoing community service.
- Provision of letters of reference from veterinarians and other pet care industry professionals.
A Comprehensive Examination
The CPACO exam itself consisted of 175 in-depth questions that covered an array of critical animal care topics, including:
- Health and nutrition.
- Dog fight and bite protocol.
- On-leash and off-leash interaction.
- Sanitation practices.
- Dog behavior and temperament.
- Dog body language.
- Dog training methods.
- Animal and handler safety.
- Vaccination protocols.
- Workflow management.
- Pathogen control.
- Emergency and quarantine protocols.
- Air quality standards.
- Staff management expectations.
- Professional business and financial management, and more.
A Commitment to Excellence
Karoline’s CPACO certification is a testament to Animal America’s commitment to assembling a team of independently certified pet care professionals. We eagerly anticipate the next opportunity for our team members to take this exam. As Animal America stated, “We are incredibly proud to showcase our dedication to pet safety for our clients and community through PACCC’s independent certification. Pets are cherished family members, and their ‘parents’ should have complete confidence in the top-tier care they receive.”
For more information about PACCC and the independent certification process, please visit www.paccert.org.
Learn more: www.pawhootz.com
Email us: email@example.com or call us at 817-498-6410, too!
Make an appointment with us: https://pawhootz.com/make-an-appointment/